Since June 2016
- Product owner for 3 ranges of products :
- Inspire Quadient : Developped by Quadient (a Neopost Company), I adapt the product offer for Neopost customers and prospects' needs.
- OMS-500 : I define the go-to-French-market strategy for this product including local business model, promotion plan, selling strategy (business strategy and back-office operations) and all the marketing assets required to sell it.
- Valipost : Solutions dedicated to key account and high volume customers to prepare and sort their mail. My role is to define the development roadmap and marketing strategy for this range of product.
- Definition of the product development strategy (functionnalities, add-ons, pricing, network of selling...)
to June 2016
- Prospect & Customer installed base strategy definition (automation campaigns)
- Database management : Analysis, segmentation, qualifications rules
- Funnel management : stage definition and automation of the leads workflows between Marketing Automation and CRM.
Process definitions and documentatons for sales to manage leads.
- Lead generation strategy definition for email channel
Les Editions Cauris
- Marketing consulting
- Webmarketing strategy
- Marketing materials creation
Sage, Ciel brand
Since September 2010
- Marketing Automation: *Eloqua Oracle Power User*&*Salesforce Pardot*
Targeting, Customer journey, Trigger marketing, Welcome cycle, Conversion journey by cross-sell and Try and Buy.
- Online Loyalty & CRM: *Microsoft Dynamics* & *Salesforce CRM*
Technical specifications, Q&A, launching of loyalty paths developed especially for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Webmarketing: Website: www.ciel.com
- Social commerce tool
- Redesigning of the online customer center
- Emails & Landing Page
- Customer paths
InitiativeI'm a problem solver, I can have 1000 ideas to find a solution to a problem with minimum impacts and maximum satisfaction.
CuriosityI love understanding the whole picture of what I'm working on, for this reason I'm a specialist for question marking.
StrategyMy well developed sense of coherence allows me to make the right decision and request so a whole project or marketing plan is consistent and succesfull
AutonomyYears of project managements and strategy definition have made it really easy for me to work self-directed.
Social skillsI feel at ease working with any kind of professional from my team, others or even board members.
Creative WritingI love fine words, and give weight to the words used to describe an action or benefice for a product.
Marketing Automation- Eloqua: Certification B2B Master Oracle Marketing Cloud Academy
- Salesforce's Pardot
Customer relationship managementMicrosoft Dynamics CRM
Office SuiteMicrosoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, OneNote)
UX designBalsamiq Mockups
CMSSiteCore : Certification Marketer level
Analytics- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics
- AT Internet Xiti
Creative SuiteKnowledges on :
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Photoshop
EnglishFluent (TOEIC : 965 (05/2010))
Business School in Work/Study Program – ISTEC Paris
to June 2010
This degree was organized as a sandwich course. It was a great way to learn precision and professionalism and to gain maturity.
I could offer my skills and learning abilities to any international enterprise.
I spent 80% of my course working at Sage, which enabled me to handle long-term projects in autonomy.
Weller International Business School // Manhattan Institute of Management
to June 2008
This degree was split into one semester in Paris and the other in New York at the Manhattan Institute of Management.
During this year between Paris and New York, I had to manage an 9-month international business development project for a French company who was planning on developing its activity in New York.
This year gave to my profile a business/marketing orientation.
Sup de Pub - Groupe INSEEC
to June 2007
In this school purely dedicated to communication and publicity, I obtained a Higher Technical Certificate diploma (BTS) specialized in B-to-B Communication.
I got from this training a great brand management culture and knowledge.
It was also the first professional situation where I was able to work in autonomy during the 2 internships I realized, firstly in an IT small business and later in a Media group.